Monday 2 July 2012

Dry July Challenge

Hello ladies Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been extremely busy with work and being social! Hope your all having an amazing week. This month is dry July: meaning no alcohol for the month, although I'm going to do that I was thinking that maybe I should give up something else for a month, so I have decided to give up shopping for a month! I'm not going to lie this is going to be extremely hard: I am addicted to online shopping and I always just pop into the shops or just go to pick up 1 thing and end up buy everything. I am a clothes,skin care and makeup junkie - its seriously an issue. So I decided to go through everything that I own and change things up a little - to trick myself into believeing I have bought new things. I swapped my daily favourites for some older loves: which surprising I have found some old things that I completely forgot that I had. So while I'm all motivated I have decided to also give up some other things: - dairy (cutting out all dairy products to help my skin) - buying anything (clothes, skin care, makeup) - lollies (I am a sucker for anything sweet) I know I am going to struggle with this but with a bit of will power I know I can do it: I have gone through and got heaps of photos of clothes/styles that I like and things that I can modify with what I currently own! I will let you all know how I go :) Take the challenge and join me.....keep your fingers crossed for me I promise to try my best! Love T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment