Thursday 7 June 2012

Long Weekend | Beauty Delight 77

Us Australian's have a long weekend, apart from the fact that I have zero plans and I only found out it was a long weekend 2 days ago I'm actually really keen to do nothing. I work full time and study part time which means I pretty much don't have a life while I am studying, but as you know I have finished School for the semester and I have a massive 7 weeks break. I honestly cant explain in words how excited I am to have my life back for seven weeks before school starts again.

So it got me thinking that while I'm off from School I need to set myself come goals. 7 weeks is a long time and as much as I love sitting at home doing nothing, its time that can be used productively. As its a long weekend I thought now is the time to start.

Here is a short list of what I would like to get done:
  • Organise Lounge Room
  • Travel
  • Get buff
  • Die Jeans
  • Learn to use SLR Camera
  • 10 pan project
  • Start dance lessons again
  • Learn to sew
  • Catch up on Greys Anatomy
  • Handbag shopping
  • Go to Zara
  • Read 50 Shades of Grey
  • Blog
  • Decide if I should invest in a new Mac Book
  • Get hair cut and coloured
  • Go for a massage
  • Organise Wardrobe
  • Buy makeup
  • Buy Shoes
  • Catch up with old friends
  • Watch all seasons of One Tree Hill
Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful weekend.

T

1 comment:

  1. good list, i am adding one for you. finally have our photo shoot.

    lets go go GUNDAROO!!!

    ReplyDelete