Thursday 14 June 2012

Small Things | Beauty Delight 77

I have been a bit under the weather these last couple of day :( But after a massive sleep and the help of some trusty cold and flu tablets I am feeling a lot better.

Today is basically a ramble of the small things in life I am currently lovin' Some times its the small things in life that we often miss that mean the most.

- Flowers
- Sleep
- Soup (To help with the winter chills)
- Black Skinny Jeans
- Warm Pyjamas
- Bright Nail Polish
- Pretty Little Liars
- Revlon Lipstick in Vintage Pink
- Gym
- Blogin'
- The Block

And to finish off I thought I would leave you with this quote from Dr. Seuess

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall into a mutual weirdness and call it love"

No comments:

Post a Comment